This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
The domain name www.bshopy.com (hereinafter referred to as "Website") is owned by Arihant InfoMarketing Pvt Ltd. Company incorporated under the companies act 1956, with its registered office at ………………………………….(hereinafter referred to as "BShopy.").
The following terms and conditions are applicable to this website including the applicable policies and your use
Use of the Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Website. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a User of the " BSHOPY” website and shall not transact on or use the website. As a minor if you wish to use or transact on website, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents on the Website. “BSHOPY” reserves the right to terminate your membership and / or refuse to provide you with access to the Website if it is brought to BSHOPY’s notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
Your Account and Registration Obligations
When You use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to us, You agree and understand that You are communicating with Us through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from Us periodically and as and when required. You agree that we may communicate with you by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
1. All commercial/contractual terms are offered by and agreed to between Buyers and Sellers alone. The commercial/contractual terms include without limitation price, shipping costs, payment methods, payment terms, date, period and mode of delivery, warranties related to products and services and after sales services related to products and services. BSHOPY does not have any control or does not determine or advise or in any way involve itself in the offering or acceptance of such commercial/contractual terms between the Buyers and Sellers.
2. BSHOPY does not make any representation or Warranty as to specifics (such as quality, value, saleability, etc) of the products or services proposed to be sold or offered to be sold or purchased on the Website. BSHOPY does not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any products or services on the Website. BSHOPY accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
3. BSHOPY is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between Buyers and Sellers. BSHOPY cannot and does not guarantee that the concerned Buyers and/or Sellers will perform any transaction concluded on the Website. BSHOPY has no obligation to mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between the Buyers and the Sellers.
4. BSHOPY does not make any representation or warranty as to the item-specifics (such as legal title, creditworthiness, identity, etc) of any of its Users. You are advised to independently verify the bona fides of any particular User that You choose to deal with on the Website and use Your best judgment in that behalf.
5. BSHOPY does not at any point of time during any transaction between Buyer and Seller on the Website come into or take possession of any of the products or services offered by Seller nor does it at any point gain title to or have any rights or claims over the products or services offered by Seller to Buyer.
6. At no time shall BSHOPY hold any right, title or interest over the products nor shall “BSHOPY.” have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract entered into between Buyers and Sellers. BSHOPY is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of products which are out of stock, unavailable or back ordered. However, should the User not receive the ordered products within 15 business days of placing the order or otherwise mentioned at time of placing the order, the User shall be entitled to receive refund of value of the product, already paid by the User to BSHOPY, upon a cancellation request being made by the user in accordance with BSHOPY.`s Cancellation Policy. The User agrees and acknowledges that BSHOPY`s total liability towards the User for any transaction is limited to the value of the transaction, actually paid by the User to BSHOPY. The User shall not be entitled to receive any damages over and above the refund of the value paid by it.
Disclaimer: Pricing on any product(s) as is reflected on the Website may due to some technical issue, typographical error or product information published by seller may be incorrectly reflected. Should BSHOPY or the Seller become aware of such error, BSHOPY and/or the Seller shall be entitled to cancel order(s) placed by You for such product(s). You agree to not bring any claim against BSHOPY or the Seller for such cancellation. In such case, You shall have the ability to place the order again at the corrected price.
7. You release and indemnify BSHOPY and/or any of its officers and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any of the actions of the Users of the Website and specifically waive any claims that you may have in this behalf under any applicable law. Notwithstanding its reasonable efforts in that behalf, BSHOPY cannot take responsibility or control the information provided by other Users which is made available on the Website. You may find other User`s information to be offensive, harmful, inconsistent, inaccurate, or deceptive. Please use caution and practice safe trading when using the Website.
Membership on the Website is free for buyers. BSHOPY does not charge any fee for browsing and buying on the Website. BSHOPY reserves the right to change its Fee Policy from time to time. In particular, BSHOPY may at its sole discretion introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing services offered on the Website. In such an event BSHOPY reserves the right to introduce fees for the new services offered or amend/introduce fees for existing services, as the case may be. Changes to the Fee Policy shall be posted on the Website and such changes shall automatically become effective immediately after they are posted on the Website. Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in Indian Rupees. You shall be solely responsible for compliance of all applicable laws including those in India for making payments to BSHOPY.
Use of the Website
You agree, undertake and confirm that Your use of Website shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
1. You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
(a) belongs to another person and to which You does not have any right to;
(b) is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another`s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to "indecent representation of women" within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
(c) is misleading in any way;
(d) is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, paedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
(e) harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
(f) Involves the transmission of "junk mail”, "chain letters”, or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
(g) promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous;
(h) infringes upon or violates any third party`s rights [including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person`s name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity];
(i) promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person`s copyrighted work (see "Copyright complaint" below for instructions on how to lodge a complaint about uploaded copyrighted material), such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
(j) contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
(k) provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
(l) provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone`s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
(m) contains video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult).
(n) tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Website or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Website or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
(p) Solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which We, in Our sole discretion, believes is or could be construed as being illegal;
(q) interferes with another USER`s use and enjoyment of the Website or any other individual`s User and enjoyment of similar services;
(s) harm minors in any way;
(t) infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party’s trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent orinvolve the sale of counterfeit or stolen products;
(u) violates any law for the time being in force;
(v) deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing innature;
(w) impersonate another person;
(x) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
(y) threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to thecommission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
(z) shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading;
(aa) shall not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any mannerunder the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.
(ab) shall not create liability for Us or cause Us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of Our internet service provider (“ISPs”) or other suppliers;
2. You shall not use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. We reserve Our right to bar any such activity.
3. You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, or any other systems or networks connected to the Website or toany server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Website, by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means.
4. You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other User of or visitor to Website, or any other customer, including any account on the Website not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the Website.
5. You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about Us or the brand name or domain name used by Us includingthe terms BSHOPY, “www.bshopy.com, or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation, of BSHOP or sellers on platform or otherwise tarnish or dilute any “BSHOPY.”’s trade or service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks, trade name as may be owned or used by us. You agree that You will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website or BSHOPY’s systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to BSHOPY.
6. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person’s use of the Website.
7. You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal You send to Us on or through the Website or any service offered on or through the Website. You may not pretend that You are, or that You represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
9. You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable Domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in Force) and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations (including, but not limited to Sales Tax/VAT, Income Tax, Octroi, Service Tax, Central Excise, Custom Duty, Local Levies) regarding Your use of Our service and Your listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of products or services. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force.
11. From time to time, You shall be responsible for providing information relating to the products or services proposed to be sold by You. In this connection, You undertake that all such information shall be accurate in all respects. You shall not exaggerate or over emphasize the attributes of such products or services so as to mislead other Users in any manner.
13. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Website, including payment and delivery of related products or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between You and such advertiser. We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Website.
14. It is possible that other users (including unauthorized users or “hackers”) may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Website and that You may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about You due to your use of the Website, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure You. We does not approve of such unauthorized uses, but by using the Website You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for the use of any personal information that You publicly disclose or share with others on theWebsite. Please carefully select the type of information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website.
15. BSHOPY shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through group/s of people, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services).
Contents Posted on Site
You may use information on the products and services purposely made available on the Website for downloading, provided that You (1) do not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents, (2) use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media, (3) make no modifications to any such information, and (4) do not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
This Website, all the materials and products (including but not limited to software) and services, included on or otherwise made available to You through this site are provided on “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the forgoing paragraph, BSHOPY does not warrant that:
• This Website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
• The information on this Website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
BSHOPY will not be liable to You in any way or in relation to the Contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, the Website. BSHOPY does not warrant that this site; information, Content, materials, product (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to You through the Website; their servers; or electronic communication sent from Us are free of viruses or other harmful components.
You will be required to enter a valid phone number while placing an order on the Website. By registering Your phone number with us, You consent to be contacted by Us via phone calls and/or SMS notifications, in case of any order or shipment or delivery related updates. We will not use your personal information to initiate any promotional phone calls or SMS.
While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Website, we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to You due to:
1. Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
2. Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by You and between "Bank/s", or
3. Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
4. Decline of transaction for any other reason/s
5. Payment being made twice due to fault with the payment gateway.
All payments made against the purchases/services on Website by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable in the Republic of India. Website will not facilitate transaction with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on Website.
Before shipping / delivering your order to you, Seller may request you to provide supporting documents (including but not limited to Govt. issued ID and address proof) to establish the ownership of the payment instrument used by you for your purchase. This is done in the interest of providing a safe online shopping environment to Our Users.
1. Transactions, Transaction Price and all commercial terms such as Delivery, Dispatch of products and/or services are as per principal to principal bipartite contractual obligations between Buyer and Seller and Payment Facility is merely used by the Buyer and Seller to facilitate the completion of the Transaction by payment of price of product(s) selected to be purchased by You, being the Transaction Price. Use of the Payment Facility shall not render “BSHOPY.” liable or responsible for the non–delivery, non-receipt, non-payment, damage, breach of representations and warranties, non-provision of after sales or warranty services or fraud as regards the products and /or services listed on BSHOPY’s Website.
3. You understand, accept and agree that the payment facility provided by BSHOPY is neither a banking nor financial service but is merely a facilitator providing an electronic, automated online electronic payment, receiving payment through Cash On Delivery, collection and remittance facility for the Transactions on the BSHOPY Website using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and Credit Card payment gateway networks. Further, by providing Payment Facility, BSHOPY is neither acting as trustees nor acting in a fiduciary capacity with respect to the Transaction or the Transaction Price.
Payment Facility for Buyers:
• You, as a Buyer, understand that upon initiating a Transaction You are entering into a legally binding and enforceable contract with the Seller to purchase the products and /or services from the Seller using the Payment Facility, and You shall pay the Transaction Price through Your Issuing Bank to the Seller using Payment Facility.
• You, as a Buyer, may agree with the Seller through electronic communication and electronic records and using the automated features as may be provided by Payment Facility on any extension / increase in the Dispatch and/or Delivery time and the Transaction shall stand amended to such extent. Any such extension / increase of Dispatch / Delivery time or subsequent novation / variation of the Transaction should be in compliance with Payment Facility Rules and Policies
• You, as a Buyer, shall electronically notify Payment Facility using the appropriate Website features immediately upon Delivery or non Delivery within the time period as provided in Policies. Non notification by You of Delivery or non Delivery within the time period specified in the Policies shall be construed as a deemed Delivery in respect of that Transaction. In case of Cash On Delivery (whether in part or full) transactions, Buyer is not required to confirm the receipt of products or services. • You, as a Buyer, shall be entitled to claim a refund of the Transaction Price (as Your sole and exclusive remedy) in case You do not receive the Delivery within the time period agreed in the Transaction or within the time period as provided in the Policies, whichever is earlier. In case you do not raise a refund claim using Website features within the stipulated time then this would make You ineligible for a refund.
• You, as a Buyer, understand that the Payment Facility may not be available in full or in part for certain category of products and/or services and/or Transactions as mentioned in the Policies and hence You may not be entitled to a refund in respect of the Transactions for those products and /or services
• Except for Cash On Delivery transaction , refund, if any, shall be made at the same Issuing Bank from where Transaction Price was received. • For Cash On Delivery transactions, refunds, if any, will be made via NEFT in favour of the Buyer (As per registration details provided by the Buyer), as soon as may be reasonably possible. If the payment is part CoD and part credit card, then refunds, if any, will be made in same proportion by NEFT (for CoD) and transfer to payment issuing bank (for Credit Card) as the proportion in which the payments were received.
• Refund shall be made in Indian Rupees only and shall be equivalent to the Transaction Price received in Indian Rupees.
• For electronics payments, refund shall be made through payment facility using NEFT / RTGS or any other online banking / electronic funds transfer system approved by Reserve Bank India (RBI).
• Refund shall be conditional and shall be with recourse available to BSHOPY in case of any misuse by Buyer.
• Refund shall be subject to Buyer complying with Policies.
4. “BSHOPY” reserves the right to impose limits on the number of Transactions or Transaction Price which BSHOPY may receive from an individual Valid Credit/Debit/ Cash Card / Valid Bank Account/ and such other infrastructure or any other financial instrument directly or indirectly through payment aggregator or through any such facility authorized by Reserve Bank of India to provide enabling support facility for collection and remittance of payment or by an individual Buyer during any time period, and reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions exceeding such limit.
5. BSHOPY. reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions by Buyers with a prior history of questionable charges including without limitation breach of any agreements by Buyer with BSHOPY or breach/violation of any law or any charges imposed by Issuing Bank or breach of any policy.
6. BSHOPY may do such checks as it deems fit before approving the receipt of Buyers commitment to pay (for Cash On Delivery transactions) Transaction Price for security or other reasons at the discretion of BSHOPY As a result of such check if BSHOPY is not satisfied with the creditability of the Buyer or genuineness of the Transaction / Transaction Price, it will have the right to reject the receipt of Buyer`s commitment to pay Transaction Price.
7. BSHOPY may delay notifying the payment confirmation i.e. informing Seller to Dispatch, if BSHOPY deems suspicious or for Buyers conducting high transaction volumes to ensure safety of the Transaction and Transaction Price. In addition, BSHOPY may hold Transaction Price and BSHOPY may not inform Seller to Dispatch or remit Transaction Price to law enforcement officials (instead of refunding the same to Buyer) at the request of law enforcement officials or in the event the Buyer is engaged in any form of illegal activity.
8. The Buyer and Seller acknowledge that BSHOPY will not be liable for any damages, interests or claims etc. resulting from not processing a Transaction/Transaction Price or any delay in processing a Transaction/Transaction Price which is beyond control of BSHOPY.
Compliance with Laws:
9. Buyer shall comply with all the applicable laws (including without limitation Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 and the rules made and notifications issued there under and the Exchange Control Manual as may be issued by Reserve Bank of India from time to time, Customs Act, Information and Technology Act, 2000 as amended by the Information Technology (Amendment) Act 2008, Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 and the rules made thereunder, Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 1976 and the rules made there under, Income Tax Act, 1961 and the rules made there under, Export Import Policy of government of India) applicable to them respectively for using Payment Facility and BSHOPY Website.
Buyer’s arrangement with Issuing Bank:
10. All Valid Credit / Debit/ Cash Card/ and other payment instruments are processed using a Credit Card payment gateway or appropriate payment system infrastructure and the same will also be governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between the Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank and payment instrument issuing company.
11. All Online Bank Transfers from Valid Bank Accounts are processed using the gateway provided by the respective Issuing Bank which support Payment Facility to provide these services to the Users. All such Online Bank Transfers on Payment Facility are also governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank.
15 Day Replacement Guarantee*
If at the time of delivery and/or within 15 days from the date of delivery of the product/s, if any defect is found, then the buyer of the product/s can ask for replacement of the product/s from the seller subject to the following terms and conditions:
On Clothing and Footwear, qualified sellers accept 15 day exchange subject to the following conditions:
(any school uniform sold from our site is not returnable but can be exchanged only.)
Clothes and footwear (including uniforms) are not used (other than for trial), altered, washed, soiled or damaged in any way.
Original tags and packaging should be intact. For items that come in branded packaging, the box should be undamaged.
Defective clothing and footwear products are meanwhile covered by the 15 Day Replacement Guarantee.
If BSHOPY has suspicion or knowledge, that any of its Buyers are involved in any activity that is intended to provide claims or information that is false, misleading or not genuine, then BSHOPY may while reserving its rights to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against the Buyer may also at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the Display Name of such Buyer and /or disqualify that User and any related Users from availing protection through this program.
BSHOPY reserves its right to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against a user who, files a invalid and/or false claims or provides false, incomplete, or misleading information. In addition to the legal proceedings as aforesaid, BSHOPY may at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the Display Name [and its related Display Names] of such user and/or disqualify that user and any related users from availing protection through this program. Any person who, knowingly and with intent to injure, defraud or deceive, files a Fraudulent Complaint containing false, incomplete, or misleading information may be guilty of a criminal offence and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
(currently our list of products includes, Uniforms, Books, Stationery, Clothing, Bags, Shoes, Sports accessories, Lunch Boxes, gifts, return gifts, Water bottles, hobby items, electronics stuff, etc)
Disputes (Resolutions) Policy
Generally, transactions are conducted smoothly on the Website. However there may be some cases where the Buyers may face issues. You agree to the following dispute resolution process in order to resolve disputes.
What is a ‘dispute’?
A ‘Dispute’ can be defined as a disagreement between a Buyer and BSHOPY/a Seller in connection with a Transaction on the Website.
How does a ‘dispute’ occur in the Marketplace?
Disputes are filed as a result of a disagreement between the Buyer and BSHOPY/the Seller. Disputes arise out of an issue that is raised by either party not being completely satisfied with the resolution of their complaint/issue.
It is important that before a dispute is raised, the Buyer and BSHOPY/the Seller should attempt to solve the issue by mutual discussion. Please note that whenever a Buyer raises a dispute, the Buyer shall first make the payment to BSHOPY. due in relation to the Transaction due to which the Dispute has arisen. Should the Dispute remain unresolved even after 60 days of the Party raising the dispute to the other Party, the Parties shall be entitled to refer the matter for adjudication by court of competent jurisdiction.
Jurisdictional Issues/Sale in India Only
Unless otherwise specified, the material on the Website is presented solely for the purpose of sale in India. BSHOPY make no representation that materials in the Website are appropriate or available for use in other locations/Countries other than India. Those who choose to access this site from other locations/Countries other than India do so on their own initiative and BSHOPY is not responsible for supply of products/refund for the products ordered from other locations/Countries other than India, compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Trademark, Copyright and Restriction
This site is controlled and operated by BSHOPY and products are sold by respective Sellers. All material on this site, including images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights. Material on Website is solely for Your personal, non-commercial use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by email or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly and You must not assist any other person to do so. Without the prior written consent of the owner, modification of the materials, use of the materials on any other website or networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited. Any use for which You receive any remuneration, whether in money or otherwise, is a commercial use for the purposes of this clause.
“BSHOPY.” respects the intellectual property of others. In case You feel that Your Trademark has been infringed, You can write to “BSHOPY.” at infringement info@bshopycom
BSHOPY does not warrant that Product description or other content of this Website is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free and assumes no liability in this regard.
Limitation of Liability
Please send any questions or comments (including all inquiries unrelated to copyright infringement) regarding this Website to email@example.com .
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
D-222, First Floor, Sector-10
Noida- 201301, U.P.
Phone: +91 ………..
Time : Mon – Sat (10am – 6pm)
The Buyer can also write to firstname.lastname@example.org if there arises a dispute. “BSHOPY’s Customer Support team will look into the case to investigate and resolve the matter.
Buyer Eligibility and Restrictions
● Only the Buyers who have purchased the product on “BSHOPY” are eligible to raise a dispute.
● Buyers can file a dispute within 30 days from the date of delivery of the product
● Any damage or loss to the product after delivery will not be covered under this program and will completely be the Buyer’s responsibility. Buyers should refuse to accept delivery if the item is damaged.
● If the Buyer has already initiated chargeback through the credit card issuing bank, it shall not be entitled to raise a dispute.
● Blacklisted and Blocked Buyers are not entitled to raise any dispute.
● Raising disputes does not automatically entitle the Buyer to a refund or replacement for the product purchased. “BSHOPY” shall verify the disputes so raised and may process only such claims that are valid and genuine.
● “BSHOPY.” shall at no point be responsible for any direct or indirect losses, expenses, costs of any nature whatsoever that may be incurred by any Buyer.
● Claims of the nature of ’Buyer remorse’ (i.e. instances where products are bought by the Buyer by mistake or where the Buyer chooses to change his/her mind with regard to the product purchased by him) will not be entertained .
● “BSHOPY” reserves its right to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against a User who, files an invalid and/or false claims or provides false, incomplete, or misleading information. In addition to the legal proceedings as aforesaid, “BSHOPY” may at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the Display Name [and its related Display Names] of such User and/or disqualify that user and any related users from availing protection through this program.
● Through this program, “BSHOPY” shall not entertain claims of Buyers who have incurred loss due to delayed shipment or delivery of the item by the Seller.
Disputes via Chargeback
Whenever a chargeback (CB) comes from a payment gateway/bank, following situations may arise:
1. Item not received CB - Buyer hasn’t received the item. Refund will be created in accordance with the dispute policies
2. Unauthorized CB - Buyer hasn’t made this particular transaction. Refund will be created in accordance with the dispute policies.
Seller expressly agrees that issuing the correct and complete invoice is the sole and primary responsibility of the Seller. Furthermore, Seller shall ensure that invoices state "Powered by “BSHOPY.”" and failing to do so Seller will be liable for chargebacks (as applicable).
3. Item not as described - meaning item is not what Buyer expected. Dispute will be decided in accordance with the dispute policies.
Email Abuse & Threat Policy
Limits on account privileges
Cancellation of listings
Loss of special status
“BSHOPY.” does not take responsibility or liability for the actions, products, content and services on the Website, which are linked to Affiliates and / or third party websites using Website’s APIs or otherwise. In addition, the Website may provide links to the third party websites of Our affiliated companies and certain other businesses for which, “BSHOPY.” assumes no responsibility for examining or evaluating the products and services offered by them. “BSHOPY.” do not warrant the offerings of, any of these businesses or individuals or the content of such third party website(s). “BSHOPY.” does not endorse, in any way, any third party website(s) or content thereof.